April 04, 2022

Gambia scam

 Hello everyone,

How's everyone going? 

Before I left, I found that my dad has been in contact with potential scammer. The story is so weird to be true. There's this lady that he met online, they were supposedly to be dating I think and he wanted to bring this lady back to Malaysia so that he can bring her out from a refugee camp in Gambia. I'm like, this is sketchy as fuck. He paid for a fake passport for this person so that she can travel to Malaysia. But then she died due to some shocking illness and unable to come to Malaysia. Apparently, when she died she inherited tones of gold and an unfinished hotel to my dad. The inheritance was from her late husband who was shot and killed for whatever reason.

I'm already cringed at this moment. 

So a lawyer contacted my dad that he needs to settle this inheritance as he was named as a successor. A witness was there and she used to work with this lady at a refugees camp. Oh bare in mind that there are   4 characters in this story already. More to come haha.

There are neighbor and a best friend who come later into this story to make this scam more realistic. I have found evidence that this witness lady who claimed to work with UNICEF did not exist. But of course they change their story that she is working in UNICEF on behalf for the government. The story is more implicated than this but I’m not gonna waste my energy on this weird fuck.

It's so obvious that this is a scam right? Even everyone who heard this story might agree with me. But why is my dad is so blinded with this that he cannot think straight? It's so frustrating. 

He told me that because there are paper documents for the will and other documents (this can easily be forged) , everything else that might be true. I am honestly too tired with this. I have tried my best to convince him and all he can say about me is that I am emotional. So that's it. He can go fuck with himself. 

I have sucks parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment