September 26, 2022

Am I really upsetting people?

 People told me that I have upset many people, which maybe I admit it. But the truth is, I have to be the bad cop here cos people around me are dumb as fuck. 

The expect me to tell my parents what they did, but when I am upsetting them, I am to be blame. Like what the hell people, from now on, I will not involve in anyone problem anymore. You can go to jail, you can do dumb shit, and I will just fucking shut up. Live your live like how you want to live with. 

And what's your problem to be involved in my life? Connecting my fucking mom to my newly mother in law. And when I told them that I fucking pissed, suddenly give me some wisdom words from Allah swt. Just because you gave me His words, doesn't means you can have the pass to step over the boundaries in my life. And just because mom started to be nice with you, showers yourself with good treatments, means that you can tell me to be nice to mom too. 

You can be hypocrite as much as you want, but don't drag me into this. I like the way it is and I do not plan on changing it ever. 

So go fuck yourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment